I’ve come pretty close to logging in here and posting an entry about the events of the past 2 weeks numerous times…but couldn’t put my heart into it. I’ll just say that losing a friend is tough at any age, but it is especially tough when that friend is young and so are you.
When I get sad, I love to escape to the magical world of television. People are usually dealing with more difficult situations and bigger problems in TV Land, and it’s a marvelous escape from reality – I highly recommend it. So over the past 2 weeks I’ve watched:
- Watched Tropic Thunder. Hated it.
- Watched Sense & Sensibility. Enjoyed it.
- Currently watching Brokeback Mountain…for the 2nd time.
- Watched every episode of Hung using HBO on Demand. Hooked.
- Became engrossed in reruns of Magnum, P.I. and renewed my crush on Tom Selleck.
- Enjoyed the original Charlie & The Chocolate Factory for the 103rd time and wondered why we don’t eat more candy and where can I get an Oompa-Loompa?
Moving on now…better times, they are a comin’.