I’m keeping today’s clue in the family, much like clue #4. My nephew Matthew, not to be confused with my SON Matthew, has clue #9! He’s a relatively new blogger, and when he begged me to allow him post a clue, how could I say no? Matthew is only 7 years younger than I am, so growing up we were more like sister and brother than aunt and nephew. And by “sister and brother” I mean the kind of siblings who fight over the space in the backseat, and hit each other when no one is looking. Or sometimes, when people ARE looking, which normally got me in trouble, since Matthew was younger than I was. Man, he was a little shit sometimes though!
He’s a big boy now, and we never fight anymore. Isn’t that nice?
The clues so far:
1st Prize – a $50 Travelocity Gift Card, and a souvenir from my trip!
2nd Prize – a $25 Travelocity Gift Card, and a souvenir from my trip!
3rd, 4th, and 5th Prize – a souvenir from my trip!
- Check for a new clue (or a link to a clue) to be posted here daily.
- When you think you know where I’m going (I’m looking for the city, not just a country!) just shoot me an email with your guess!
- Send your email to: colleen_ccATyahooDOTcom
- Subject Line: Where In The World Is Colleen?
- Please do NOT use the comments on the blog to make your guess!
- I’ll compile the correct guesses and do a random drawing (after my return) to select the winners.
- The clues given each day will get progressively easier, so by the end of the contest, the answer will be obvious if you’ve played along!
- If you’ve guessed already, and then decide to guess again, you’re more than welcome to – but only CORRECT guesses get you an entry!
- Your correct answer, sent to me by email, gives you ONE entry into the drawing for a prize.
- If you’d like to blog about the contest, and link back to my blog, I’ll give you 10 entries – no correct answer needed! That means you can earn up to 11 entries if you figure out where I’m going and blog about the contest.